Our patterns are what cause people to trust or not trust us.
So, if you want to up the trust level, just watch for the next couple of days your patterns. These are patterns that cause others to lose trust in you:
1. Consistently late for meetings
2. Interrupting others
3. Moving team and employee statuses
4. Saying yes to too many things
5. Sudden explosions when things go wrong
6. Texting, pinging, or IM’ing employees at all hours of the day/night
Look at which ones you are guilty of and start working to eliminate them today. Remember your team will follow your pattern as values are modeled, not taught.
Schedule a call to see how you can find out what your brain tries to protect so you can manage your actions better, Click Here!