Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. A day to give thanks for all that you have, all that you are, and all who are your friends and family.
It is a day of GRATITUDE.
What I have been continually amazed at is how the best executives and best companies are always the ones that describe their people and their clients with true joy and appreciation in their voice.
So before the day ends, try to do the following:
- Call three customers to just say hello and to tell them how much you appreciate them.
- Tell 5 employees what they have done in the last year that you really value- what it was, what difference it made and why you appreciate having them on the team.
- Go tell your boss 2 ways they have mentored or supported you and the difference it made in what you do and how you treat others.
- Tell your significant other one way they have really changed you and the gift they are in your life.
- Tell your kids what they do that makes you smile and love them so.
- Tell your parents how much you appreciate the gift of life they gave you and what lessons you have learned from them.
Thanksgiving is a time to realize how much you have been given, to recognize what you can do to give back and to reflect on the beauty in your life. May today find you blessed.
To learn more go to /