Here are some basics for you to follow:
1. Stand with a relaxed posture.
2. Have hands at your side or at your waist. Don’t fig leaf!
3. Don’t stand behind a lectern. It makes the audience feel removed from you.
4. Move slightly when you talk.
5. Talk to the audience like you would to a professional friend over a cup of coffee.
It is not about impressing your audience; it is all about adding value to your audience.
Free HOT TIP—Find out more about what is fig leafing. Go to / and enter FIG LEAFING in the search box.