- You must enforce accountability with consequences.
- You must be candid and caring.
- You must be congruent.
- You must have clarity in all you say and do.
- You must be able to coach others.
- Stop trying to have right answers and start asking the right questions.
- Be passionate about what you do.
- Be a steward of philanthropy.
- Dare to be different.
- Be authentic in your integrity and character.
Take Action: To be a great leader you need to continually strive to learn, grow and stretch yourself. Ask yourself, “How can I expect my team to continually strive to grow if they don’t see me constantly moving my performance up to the next level?”
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020