Within 60 seconds of meeting you for the first time, people will form 11 key impressions.
You are a walking business card of yourself. Dress for who you are.
Remember to ready body language in clusters. This means you have to discern the meaning of all the signs in the context of each other, not just one sign on its own. Here are a few…
- Men nod when they are in agreement. Women nod to show they’re listening.
- Hand supporting the chin shows boredom.
- Arms and legs crossed shows defensiveness.
People do business with people they trust.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 18, 2020 - February 18, 2020