The number one reason for nerves: you’re worrying about what the audience is thinking.
- Take a moment and look at your audience before you even say a word.
- Make individual eye contact with everyone in the audience. You want to make that vital connection with each of your listeners.
- Pick one friendly face to present to first, then move on to the rest of the group. Concentrate on one person at a time.
- It’s not about you…it’s not “what you say”; it’s about “what your audience needs to hear.”
Remember: you’re adding value. Stop trying to impress them. Focus. Talk like you’re having coffee with a friend.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020