Start with the positive
- “It sounds like you have done a lot of exploring so far…”
- “At this point I’m just jumping in the conversation, so in order to be the best asset, I need to ask several questions so I have a full grasp of the situation.”
- “My role today is to get a good grasp of your needs and then come back with options for you at our next meeting.”
Clarify all ASSUMPTIONS right up front even if they seem redundant.
Go to the Resource tab and click on Articles and Negotiations to find a selection of Negotiating articles that have more information and tips that can change the course of your negotiations and increase your take actions.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020