Negotiating does not have to be a sweat session. Matter of fact, if you use these key principles, negotiating becomes a fun event. The four key things are:
- your attitude going in to the negotiation
- your focus on an outcome instead of the process
- your ability to read the other person’s thoughts through their body language
- and your ability to speak and think positively from the other person’s perspective.
Read about The Masters of Negotiating by ordering your copy of The Masters of Impact Negotiating. Over a dozen negotiators, including Anne Warfield, share their passion for persuasion.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020