To be effective in today’s business you need to network by “personality partnering”. Remember you are not trying to only reach the person you are speaking to, you want to have access to all the people they have an influence over. Let your networking be defined by your personality and life style, not by your work.
- CAPTURE YOUR AUDIENCE’S INTEREST
- FINDING YOUR PERSONALITY PARTNER
- ATTEND GREAT EVENTS
- USE UNCONVENTIONAL QUESTIONS
- MATCH UP OTHERS
- LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
- SOLVE OR ENHANCE IT
When you go to your next networking event, use it as an opportunity to find others who think, feel and act similar to you. Begin with your personality and lifestyle in mind and let work be an afterthought. The more you practice this, the more the other person will be asking for your card without you even suggesting business and you will make business partners as well as friends.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 18, 2020 - February 18, 2020