The following gestures give a more negative connotation and can put the other person on the defensive.
- Crossed Arms can indicate defensiveness.
- Hand Supporting the Chin shows boredom.
- Hands Clenched Together is a sign that the person is frustrated.
- Picking at Imaginary Lint means the person disapproves of the opinion or idea stated but feels constrained in offering an opinion.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020