To be a better communicate you need to understand the nonverbal signs you give off and how to read the person you are communicating with.
Remember to ready body language in clusters. This means you have to discern the meaning of all the signs in the context of each other, not just one sign on its own. Here are a few…
- Men nod when they are in agreement. Women nod to show they’re listening.
- Hand supporting the chin shows boredom.
- Arms and legs crossed shows defensiveness.
More information on how to read body language is found in Anne Warfield’s book Communicating More Effectively. Order Your Copy Today!
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020