The majority of people handle conflict poorly. This stems from three fundamental beliefs that block you in handling conflict.
- In conflict you must get the person to see and, best case scenario, agree with your side in order to resolve the conflict.
- You must get the person to understand where they are wrong and you are right.
- All conflict needs to be resolved so we are at peace as a team.
For more details on these three beliefs that block click here to view Anne Warfield’s article Three Beliefs That Block Your Effectiveness With Conflict.
Latest posts by kornwill (see all)
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 21, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Outcome Thinking Daily Motivation | February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020