“Leadership is a way of thinking, not a position.” Anne Warfield
I truly believe the above statement. I think you can lead from any position; it is all about your mental attitude.
I asked earlier on Instagram why you may think watching mystery movies can help you become more strategic. One of the reasons is for points 2 and 3 in this article.
When you watch a mystery and you are trying to solve it, you have to be trying to be one step ahead of the writer.
- You need to think from each character’s position.
- You need to be able to take in all the details and decipher out which are important and which are distractors.
- You have to be able to pick up on visuals, body language, and wording.
- You have to look for nuances.
- You have to look for motivation.
- You have to think from multiple angles, not just your own.
Pick up a good mystery movie and start working on your strategic skills tonight!
If you want help unpacking your limiting beliefs, use this link to set up a free exploratory call.
Leave A Comment